UPDATE (6-April-2015): Announcing the ENVI Analytics Symposium – taking place in Boulder, CO from August 25-26, 2015. Those looking for the VISualize symposium, which has been indefinitely postponed, should consider attending the inaugural ENVI Analytics Symposium as a great opportunity to explore the next generation of geoanalytic solutions.
Just announced! VISualize 2014, the annual IDL & ENVI User Group Meeting hosted by Exelis Visual Information Solutions, will be taking place October 14-16 at the World Wildlife Fund in Washington, DC.
HySpeed Computing is honored to once again be co-sponsoring this year’s VISualize. We are excited to speak with you and see your latest remote sensing applications.
At this year’s meeting HySpeed Computing will be presenting results from our latest project – a prototype cloud computing system for remote sensing image processing and data visualization. We hope to see you there.
Abstract submission deadline is September 12. Register today!
“Please join us at VISualize 2014, October 14th – 16th, at the World Wildlife Fund in Washington, DC. This three day event explores real-world applications of ENVI and IDL with a specific focus on Modern Approaches for Remote Sensing & Monitoring Environmental Extremes.
Suggested topics include:
- Using new data platforms such as UAS, microsatellites, and SAR sensors for environmental assessments
- Land subsidence monitoring and mapping techniques
- Remote sensing solutions for precision agriculture mapping
- Drought, flood, and extreme precipitation event monitoring and assessment
- Wildfire and conservation area monitoring, management, mitigation, and planning
- Monitoring leaks from natural gas pipelines
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to connect with industry thought leaders, researchers, and scientists.”